Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gone Are You.

This may sound a lil' crazy, perhaps insane as to a start of the new year.
Back in 2008, there have been many events of which I dreamt, visioned and materialized from thin air. Unbeknownst to the self, are predictions and curses which were made to satisfy my ideals of humanity.
And here's one good example:- I knew, beforehand, that I was going to have to break up with my ex (but I didn't want to believe that was soon going to happen) so he would naturally pair up with a friend of mine I felt, needed him. At that very moment, I refused to believe in synchronicity and ended up protecting my present interest more than my future. Thrice, in fateful row of three, had I dreamt of him cheating me, my breaking up and his winding up with the particular friend I just mentioned - which all made me think if I should stop my crazy activities of cursing and predicting.
At the end of the day, I just had to accept it all and move on to another phase in life, which changed the way I looked at how things round me worked.
In return to the negative situation, I became more appreciative of the unnatural happenings surrounding individuals and acceptive of what I possessed, compared to when I first discovered I could emphatize and clairsentisize with individuals, especially those I am rather close to. Thank god I am still a normal person who slogs for optimum results, talk, eat, breathe, think and sleep like the sane majority.

Gone am I if I allowed this entire side of mine to consume me.

Anyway, here's some cosplay photos for the AY year 2007 and 2008:-

1. Fazy (Misato) and I (Ukitake)




2. The ever surprisingly me Ulquiorra!

3. Bleach, its my ex and I! (HAHA, OMG)

No comments: