Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oops, I Did It Again!

Live by the pen, die by thy pen.
I reckon I will get shot down for my writings on a fine sunny October, just like Zhou Wei Hui, author of Shanghai Baby, should I gladly publish my horrendous 106-page long book on tyranny and tryst in the local magic circle.
You name it, lust, in the form of pregnancy sex, incest, rape and more, drugs/DWIs taking the form of intravenous shots and ghey activities make up the contents of my already completed 'Lemon Tree - The Renaissance', with devious incubus magician Joe playing the biggest tyrant in this 15 chapter long novel.
And its good reason for me to kiss goodbye to my life-long dreams of working as a foreign correspondent.

Oops, I did it again! Am currently working on expanding those chapters and creating excitements.
Jeez...way to go, man. Stress mode - ON!

No comments: